Would you like to set your location to Columbus?
Scene75 Columbus FAQs
Looking to learn more about Scene75 Columbus? Being THE largest indoor entertainment center in the country, we know you may have some questions about what’s in store! Below are some helpful FAQs to learn more about the experience that’s coming to Columbus. Need directions or information on height requirements? This will have all of your answers!
FAQs for Scene75 Columbus
Current Temporary Guardian Policy – After 5 PM all youth under the age of 18 must be companied by an adult over the age of 25.
- One adult may supervise up to 4 youth
- This policy does not apply to pre-approved groups or events
We’d love to consider you to become part of the team at Scene75! Please introduce yourself and apply on our careers page.
At Scene75, there is no charge for admission! Simply visit, load a desired dollar value onto a Scene75 Game Card at one of our point of sale stations or automated kiosks, and enjoy all games and attractions in the facility with simple swipes of your card – the corresponding dollar amount of the attraction or game will be automatically deducted from your initial loaded dollar value.
All attractions can be paid for using your Scene75 Game Card! Card value is not valid for food or beverages. Attraction and arcade game pricing is as follows: Attractions range from $2.00 to $10.00 per person and arcade games range from $.25 to $3.00. Please visit the Scene75 Columbus Attractions page for a detailed pricing list.
Scene75 Entertainment Center (Columbus) is located at 5033 Tuttle Crossing Boulevard, Dublin, Oh 43016 as an anchor of the Tuttle Crossing Mall.
Scene75 stays open past the mall hours and will close the interior mall entrances after the mall closes. You will not be able to re-enter the mall once it closes, we suggest parking on the Scene75 side of the mall if you plan on leaving in the evening.
Yes! To keep everyone safe and abide by state regulations, we do have certain age and height requirements. Please find them listed below.
Height, Weight, and Age Minimums
- Laser Tag- Must be 5 years old to play.
- Go-Karts- Must be 36″ to ride along in a double seater go-kart and must be 54″ to drive their own kart.*
- Spin Zone Bumper Cars – Must be 47″ to ride.
- 4d Theater – Must be 47″ to ride.
- Inflatables – Must be above 42″ and 12 or under to play on the inflatables. Under 42″ children can play in Toddler Town.
- XD Dark Ride – Must be 40″ to ride
- Toxic Meltdown – Must be 48″ to ride
- Drop Tower – Must be 42″ to ride
- Roller Coaster – Must be 48″ to ride alone or at least 36″ with an adult
There are no age or height minimums for the arcade games, or mini-golf!
Height, Weight, and Age Maximums
- 4D Theater – Must be under 265 lbs and able to buckle the seat belt to ride.
- Spin Zone Bumper Cars – Must be under 350 lbs and able to buckle the seat belt to ride.
- Go-Karts – Must be under 350 lbs and able to buckle the seat belt to drive.
- Inflatables – Must be under 12 years old AND under 76″ to play. Must be under 36″ to play in Toddler Town.
- Drop Tower & Roller Coaster – You must not exceed 6’3″ tall
No, there is no admission fee! You’re free to come around and take a look at all the fun. To begin playing, you will need to put money on a Scene75 Card at the front desk or welcome desk.
For only $29, you can purchase a SCENE75 GOLD MEMBERSHIP CARD that will grant you $10 in FREE play EVERY DAY you visit us for an entire year. With our typically being open 5 days a week plus holidays/school breaks (note, we are weekends only at the start), this is like receiving up to $2,700 in FREE play for only $29.
- $10 FREE play can be used on ANY game or attraction
YES, $29 for up to $2,700 in FREE play. Not $29 per visit, not $29 per month, but $29 for an ENTIRE YEAR from date of purchase.
Children are allowed in the facility at any time as long as they are accompanied by an adult.