Scene75 welcomes all guests; however, we respectfully remind you that Scene75 caters to both children and adults. Please read and follow our House Policies to ensure a great experience for all of our guests.
-PARENTAL ESCORT POLICY-
We welcome all youth to Scene75. However, on Friday and Saturday evenings, youth under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult 21 years or older from 6 p.m. until close.
One adult (21+) may supervise up to 6 youth.
*This policy does not pertain to any pre-approved groups or parties.
Young children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to create a peaceful and respectful environment for all guests. Adults are kindly reminded that Scene75 caters to children as well. To order or consume alcohol at Scene75, you must be 21+ and provide proof in the form of a valid identification card issued by a state governmental agency containing your photograph, date of birth, height, gender, and color of eyes. Scene75 is unable to accept forms of identification that are expired, cracked, damaged, or altered in any way. Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on the racetrack or in any of our attractions other than the Chaos Room and Mini Bowling; they may be consumed in the arcade area. Please drink responsibly. We reserve the right to restrict individuals under substance influence from using our attractions or from entry into the facility. Guests must behave courteously; loud, profane, and/or abusive language or behavior will not be tolerated. Management reserves the right to ask any individual to leave the facility at any time. We will not admit anyone who is clearly intoxicated. We will gladly arrange taxi service for our guests. Any and all forms of tobacco, smokeless tobacco, electronic cigarettes, and vaporizers are not permitted in the facility. Smoking is only allowed in designated, outdoor areas in accordance with state legislation.
- No firearms or other weapons are permitted on the premises.
- Inappropriate behavior or vandalism will be grounds for ejection.
- In accordance with the Ohio Smoking Ban, Ohio Revised Code – Chapter 3794, smoking is not permitted within the entertainment center or on the patio. Smoking is restricted to designated areas outside the front of the building.
- Appropriate clothing is required at all times, which includes shoes, shirts, pants held on the waist, etc. No offensive messages or pictures may be displayed on clothing. Hoods on all apparel must be worn down and face-covering material is not permitted.
- No smokeless tobacco products are permitted.
- No loitering is permitted.
- No soliciting is permitted.
These rules apply to all areas of the entertainment center, including the patio and parking lot.