HOW TO MAKE A BIRTHDAY EXTRA SPECIAL DURING A QUARANTINE!
Yes, a quarantine may not be ideal. Nobody wants to be cooped up at home, especially when you had birthday party plans. At Scene75, we relate and understand. Birthdays are important and should not go unnoticed. We want to help you make this birthday a special event even when you are social distancing in your homes.
So, we’ve come up with a list of some fun birthday activities to enjoy from home, including homemade slime, birthday fudge, a birthday treasure hunt, and more! Whether you are enjoying these activities, or celebrating at home how you know best, take a photo of your birthday party and we will share your special day to our feed with a shoutout! You can submit your photos by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short description!
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- Add semi-sweet chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and butter (or margarine, if that’s all you have on hand) in large microwaveable bowl. Warm in microwave on medium until melted, about 3-5 minute. Be sure to stir about every minute.
- Pour fudge mixture into well-greased 8×8-inch glass baking dish. Refrigerate until set.
- Add sprinkles and candles and you’ve got yourself a Quarantine Fudge “Cake”! Enjoy!
- Elmer’s Glue
- Baking soda
- Contact solution
- Food coloring
Here’s how: Homemade Slime Tutorial
BIRTHDAY PRESENT TREASURE HUNT
- Create or print out clues.
- Hide your clues throughout the house so that one clue leads to another.
- Place a birthday present at the final destination! You’ve found the treasure!!
BUILD A FORT
Gather all pillows and blankets, and maybe even a few chairs! Build your fort and enjoy your favorite movie, snack on your birthday fudge, play a board game, or have a fun fort battle! Keep it up for as long as you want, for endless entertainment! Need some inspiration? Here’s one way to make a super cozy fort: Blanket Fort Tutorial
FACETIME YOUR FRIENDS & FAMILY
During this time it’s important to keep in touch with your family and friends! So what better way to celebrate a birthday, but with loved ones over the phone! Everyone can sing happy birthday, even from far away! It’s sure to make everyone’s day a bit brighter seeing a familiar smile!