Let's work together to make school more fun for all students
Special Needs Day
Scene75 is offering a FREE program for those with special needs. The program has been developed to help improve social and motor skills, hand and eye coordination, reaction time, and recognition… all in a safe, controlled and FUN environment. If you’re planning to come to our next FREE Special Needs Day please register below!
When is Special Needs day?
Special Needs Day is held on the first Thursday in May and October from 12pm-3pm
Why is Scene75 offering this unique Program?
Research has shown that video gaming can help develop social and motor skills, improve hand/eye coordination, reaction time, and recognition.
What different activities are available to build skills?
- A $10.00 Arcade Game Card granting access to play any of our over 100 arcade games. Arcade games help with reaction time, hand and eye coordination, recognition, and motor skills.
- One Spin Zone Ride – A fun dodge-car experience that helps with reaction time, recognition, as well as motor and social skills.
- Nine Holes of Black Light Mini-Golf in one of our two themed courses. Mini Golf helps with hand/eye coordination, social skills and motor skills.
Siblings can, and are encouraged to, participate to make things easier and more comfortable for the individual with special needs. However, attractions for siblings are not free. Siblings can purchase the same game card for a discounted price of $14.99 each.
Parents and Guardians
Parents and/or Guardians are required to stay and help the person with special needs. We take the safety concerns of our guests very seriously. With that in mind, there must be one chaperone per four special needs participants. Failure to comply will result in exclusion from event.
Special Needs Day Registration Form & Details
- Dayton: 6196 Poe Avenue Dayton, OH 45414
- Cincinnati: 876 State Route 28 Milford, OH 45150
- Cleveland: 3688 Center Road, Brunswick, OH 44212
- Columbus: 5033 Tuttle Crossing Blvd, Dublin, OH 43016
The first Thursday in May and October every year, from 12pm-3pm.
There is no age restriction on the person with special needs.
Special Needs Day Registration will open back up later this month for Registrants inquiring about Special Needs Day, October 2021.
Other Scene75 Cares Programs
Scene75 is proud to partner with local schools to incentivize and reward academic excellence.
Two organizations truly recognize the value in the other and get creative on how they can help each other achieve their goals.
Calling all ghosts, goblins, princes, and fairies! Check out Scene75’s indoor trick or treat event, a safe night full of treats and no scaries!
Partnering with the national Toys for Tots program Scene75 collects toys from December 1st through December 24th.
Scene75 is a proud supporter of our local Children’s Hospitals and is deeply involved with their causes throughout the year.
Scene75 has partnered with Cleats For Kids to encourage kids to get out, be active, and play sports.
Once a month, Scene75 welcomes these big sibs and little sibs to have a day of fun.
Entrepreneurship and business are part of what make America great, but no one said it was easy.
Let's see how Scene75 can help you with your cause!