First Thursday of every month registered DSPs can visit Scene75 for a FREE day of fun! Get out and do something entertaining and active with family & friends!
Special Needs Day
Scene75 is offering a FREE program for those with special needs. The program has been developed to help improve social and motor skills, hand and eye coordination, reaction time, and recognition… all in a safe, controlled and FUN environment. If you’re planning to come to our next FREE Special Needs Day please register below!
When is Special Needs day?
Special Needs Day is held on the first Thursday in May and October from 3pm-5pm
Why is Scene75 offering this unique Program?
Research has shown that video gaming can help develop social and motor skills, improve hand/eye coordination, reaction time, and recognition.
What different activities are available to build skills?
- A $10.00 Arcade Game Card granting access to play any of our over 100 arcade games. Arcade games help with reaction time, hand and eye coordination, recognition, and motor skills.
- One Spin Zone Ride – A fun dodge-car experience that helps with reaction time, recognition, as well as motor and social skills.
- Nine Holes of Mini-Golf – Mini Golf helps with hand/eye coordination, social skills and motor skills.
Siblings can, and are encouraged to, participate to make things easier and more comfortable for the individual with special needs. However, attractions for siblings are not free. Siblings can purchase the same game card for a discounted price of $14.99 each.
Parents and Guardians
Parents and/or Guardians are required to stay and help the person with special needs. We take the safety concerns of our guests very seriously. With that in mind, there must be one chaperone per four special needs participants. Failure to comply will result in exclusion from event.
Special Needs Day Registration Form & Details
- Dayton: 6196 Poe Avenue Dayton, OH 45414
- Cincinnati: 876 State Route 28 Milford, OH 45150
- Cleveland: 3688 Center Road, Brunswick, OH 44212
- Columbus: 5033 Tuttle Crossing Blvd, Dublin, OH 43016
- Chicagoland: 460 S Weber Rd, Romeoville, IL 60446
The first Thursday in May and October every year, from 3pm-5pm.
There is no age restriction on the person with special needs.
Other Scene75 Cares Programs
Two organizations truly recognize the value in the other and get creative on how they can help each other achieve their goals.
Calling all ghosts, goblins, princes, and fairies! Check out Scene75’s indoor trick or treat event, a safe night full of treats and no scaries!
Scene75 is a proud supporter of our local Children’s Hospitals and is deeply involved with their causes throughout the year.
Scene75 has partnered with Cleats For Kids to encourage kids to get out, be active, and play sports.
Entrepreneurship and business are part of what make America great, but no one said it was easy.
Let's see how Scene75 can help you with your cause!