Special Needs Day
Scene75 is offering a FREE program for those with special needs. The program has been developed to help improve social and motor skills, hand and eye coordination, reaction time, and recognition… all in a safe, controlled and FUN environment. If you’re planning to come to our next FREE Special Needs Day please register below!
UPDATE: Special Needs Day has been updated to be a Bi-Annual Event occurring in May and October of each year. Our next Special Needs Day will be in October of 2018. If you have any questions about this change, please send us an email here.
Why is Scene75 offering this unique Program?
Research has shown that video gaming can help develop social and motor skills, improve hand/eye coordination, reaction time, and recognition.
What Different activities are available to build skills?
- A $10.00 Arcade Game Card granting access to play any of our over 100 arcade games. Arcade games help with reaction time, hand and eye coordination, recognition, and motor skills.
- One Spin Zone Ride – A fun dodge-car experience that helps with reaction time, recognition, as well as motor and social skills.
- Nine Holes of Black Light Mini Golf in one of our two themed courses. Mini Golf helps with hand/eye coordination, social skills and motor skills.
- 30 minutes in our Chaos Room (Only available in Dayton & Cincinnati) interactive gaming roomto help build motor and social skills, recognition, reaction time and hand/eye coordination. The Chaos Room is an interactive gaming theater where you can play video games on 15-foot HD projection screens online or offline.
Siblings can, and are encouraged to, participate to make things easier and more comfortable for the individual with special needs. However, attractions for siblings are not free. Siblings can purchase the same game card for a discounted price of $14.99 each.
Parents and Guardians
Parents and/or Guardians are required to stay and help the person with special needs. There must be no more than 4 special needs individuals for every chaperone that comes.It will make the person with special needs and the Scene75 Staff Members more comfortable, making the experience more enjoyable for everyone!
Special Needs Day Registration Form & Details
- Scene75 Entertainment Center Dayton: 6196 Poe Avenue Dayton, OH 45414
- Scene75 Entertainment Center Cincinnati: 876 State Route 28 Milford, OH 45150
- Scene75 Entertainment Center Cleveland: 3688 Center Road, Brunswick, OH 44212
The first Thursday in May and October every year.
There is no age restriction on the person with special needs.
For Questions Please Contact:
- Dayton Location: 937-619-3201 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cincinnati Location: 513-965-4045 or email email@example.com
- Cleveland Location: 234-803-1100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org